This is a unique and noble concept which is offered by only institutions.
At ‘Udaan’, we take guardianship of students who are new to Mumbai environment. We help them in acclimatizing to the climate & the culture of the place.
We help them in getting accommodation ( separate/ shared) , opening bank demonstration example account, getting gas cylinders , society acceptance & every thing else they need to settle down smoothly .
Our role doesn’t stop here, we also keep tab of their activities just as their guardians would, so that they feel safe and secured in new environment.
We help you shaping /sculpting your personality /image so that you can display your inner strength to the world and portray that you are unique and desirable.
Image is the general expression that a person, organization or product presents to the public.
ABC of Image
- Appearance: Your first impression is created in first 4 seconds. That’s why it is said that “First impression is last impression”
- Behavior: No matter who you are or what you do. Your manners will have direct impact on your professional and social success. Your etiquette showcases your grooming and helps in building the relationships.
- Communication: Nokia had a great brand line ‘Connecting People’. Communication is nothing but a medium which connects people effectively.
At Udaan, with our interactive modules we transform your personality substantially. This helps you create positive self image and emerge as a clear ‘Winner’ in, whatever you choose.
GROUP TRAINING PROGRAMMES
RELAXATION BASED STRESS REDUCTION
This program is designed for anyone experiencing the symptoms of stress or who wishes to improve their overall sense of well-being. This evidence based program provides participants with the key skills required to manage pressure more effectively and reduce stress.
Participants will practice the techniques to increase relaxation and reduce the symptoms of stress.
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR MANAGING PRESSURE
This skills development training is designed for individuals who are experiencing the symptoms of stress or periods of extreme challenge. The training will benefit those, who wish to understand their symptoms and learn the key skills that reduce their underlying stress.
COMMON AREAS OF CONCERN IN MARRIAGE
Culture, money, parenting, sex, infidelity, in-laws, chronic health issue, infertility, substance use,
emotional distance, frequent conflict, pre-marriage issues.
What We Do…
- We improve understanding level of partners
- We help them gain insight into each other’s personality differences, needs and expectations
- We foster better communication skills
- We make the couple learn problem-solving and conflict resolution strategies